Tuesday, November 18, 2014

And...The Treatment Begins.



A week from getting my IGeneX test results back I found myself sitting in the office of a Lyme Literate ND, shaking nervously.  Her office was filled with a wall full of supplements, a wild pit bull and a load of books scattered throughout.  My appointment was originally supposed to be for January 5th, but due to a cancellation, I was able to see my Lyme Literate immediately (this is why being super nice to receptionists counts).  My LL did not waste time, she mentioned treatment could take up to two years, so she sent me home with prescriptions, supplements, and a feeling of ease.  I was reassured in a non-controlling tone, that if I did as she said, I would get better.  I trust her.

Here's part of the load, right now I'm taking 47 pills a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment